You are here
2014 JAHC Registration
Early Bird Registration Extended Through February 18!
The special Early Bird Registration deadline has been extended through Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Be sure to register early to take advantage of this incredible price.
Friday Pre-Conference Workshop Registration Fees (Includes educational sessions on Friday only - does not include Friday evening opening reception.):
- $120 – Early Bird – Form & Payment due by February 18, 2014
- $140 – Regular – Form & Payment due by 11:59PM ET March 26, 2014
- $160 – Late – Available Onsite
Saturday & Sunday Full Conference Registration Fees (Includes Friday evening opening reception, admission into the Exhibitor Marketplace Friday - Sunday, Saturday & Sunday educational sessions and lunches.):
- $415 – Early Bird – Form & Payment due by February 18, 2014
- $495 – Regular – Form & Payment due by 11:59PM ET March 26, 2014
- $565 – Late – Available Onsite
Saturday Only OR Sunday Only Conference Registration Fees (Includes educational sessions, lunch, and admission into the Exhibitor Marketplace on Saturday OR Sunday only.):
- $265 – Early Bird – Form & Payment due by February 18, 2014
- $305 – Regular – Form & Payment due by 11:59PM ET March 26, 2014
- $345 – Late – Available Onsite
Exhibit Hall Marketplace Only Fees (Includes admission into the Exhibitor Marketplace for the weekend - Friday Evening Reception, Saturday and Sunday.):
- $75 – The exhibitor marketplace will NOT be open to the public. Access to the exhibitor marketplace will be restricted to badged attendees only.
Friday Evening Opening Reception Fees (Includes admission into the Exhibitor Marketplace and Friday Evening Opening Reception.):
- $35 – The Friday evening opening reception will NOT be open to the public. Access to the reception will be restricted to badged or ticketed attendees only. Registered attendees that are not purchasing a Saturday & Sunday Full Conference may add Friday evening for this price. Registered attendees that are registered for Saturday & Sunday Full Conference (includes Friday evening) may purchase an extra Friday evening ticket for their plus-one. If you are not a registered attendee or a registered attendee's plus-one, please see the above Exhibit Hall Marketplace Only Fees to attend the Friday evening opening reception.
Early Bird Registration Deadline
In order to qualify for an Early Bird registration fee, both the registration and payment must be received at the NCH office by the Early Bird deadline of February 14, 2014. If the payment is not received by the Early Bird deadline, the registration will be subject to the Regular registration fee.
Registration Payment Policy and Deadline
The registration payment must be received in full before an attendee will be able to attend the conference. If an attendee is submitting the registration payment by mail or fax (credit card payments only), the payment must arrive at the NCH office no later than March 28, 2014. Attendees whose payments are not received by March 28, 2014 must bring payment to the conference to complete the registration.
NCH is unable to accept telephone or verbal cancellations. To cancel your registration, please provide a written notice to NCH and send it by email (email@example.com), fax (703-506-3266), or mail (1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA, 22102) no later than March 3, 2014 for a 100% refund or by March 14, 2014 for a 50% refund. No refunds will be considered after March 14, 2014. A $50 processing fee is automatically deducted from all refunds. NCH regrets that conference registration fees cannot be credited to a future conference. NOTE: Refunds may not be processed until after the conference.
NCH regrets that registrations can not be transferred from one individual to another.
Americans with Disabilities Act and Special Dietary Needs
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NCH uses only facilities that are in compliance. Attendees with special needs for facilities, visual or audio aids, or dietary requirements are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Note: Please refrain from wearing fragrances as a courtesy to those with chemical sensitivities.
Questions/Information: For questions regarding this program and for more information, please contact NCH at email@example.com.