You are here
2015 Joint American Homeopathic Conference
The 10th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future, May 8-10, 2015 welcomed over 350 homeopathic practitioners, students, avid users, and beginners for a 3 day weekend of learning, networking, and inspiration.
Join us in 2016 for the 11th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference April 8-10, 2016 at the Westin Westminster in Westminster, Colorado (just outside of Denver).
*Who will be there?
The 2015 JAHC will feature some of the most experienced, successful homeopaths from around the globe, including:
- Prafull Vijayakar, MD, has been practicing for more than 40 years and has successfully treated thousands of cases of serious and advanced pathology. Known as the Einstein of homeopathy, his mission—to propagate “Predictive Homeopathy”—keeps him energized. Dr. Vijayakar will teach a full-day session, sharing his unique approach to case taking and treatment—an unparalleled opportunity to learn from a master.
- Paul Herscu, ND, MPH, is an internationally sought-after speaker and founder of the New England School of Homeopathy. He has a special interest in working with children, particularly those with autistic spectrum disorders and other neurological conditions. Dr. Herscu will teach a half-day session on treating autistic spectrum disorders.
- André Saine, DC, ND, FCAH, is a graduate of National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon and has been the Dean of the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy since 1986. He is considered to be the leading expert on the practice approaches employed by homeopathy's finest prescribers and has taught homeopathy extensively in North America and Europe for over 25 years to health care professionals. Dr. Saine will teach a half-day session on advances in treatment for patients with serious pathology.
Saturday and Sunday mornings will kick-off with engaging keynote presentations on the history and future of homeopathy from:
- Kim Elia, who has been practicing homeopathy for more than 30 years. He lectures extensively throughout the world and is Director of WholeHealthNow.
- Peter Fisher, FRCP, a prominent figure in the global homeopathic community, who serves as homeopath to Her Majesty, the Queen of England, and Clinical Director and Director of Research at the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine.
The rest of the weekend will be packed with sessions featuring numerous additional exciting speakers including Heiner Frei, MD; Jo Daly, CCH; Ann E. Jerome, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA); Gabrielle Traub M.Tech (Hom), CCH; Linda Baker, MD, CCH; and Karen Allen, CCH.
In addition, we’re thrilled that over 80 presentation proposals were submitted by members of the homeopathic community in our second successful “Call for Abstracts,” and we’ll be highlighting some of our talented colleagues at the conference, namely Peter Chapell Hom FSHom; Douglas Falkner, MD, MHom; Chris Sowton, ND; Jackie Wilson, MD, DHt, DABIHM; Loretta Butehorn, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA); Lee Kayne, PhD, MRPharmS, FFHom; and John P (Jay) Borneman, PhD, MS, MBA.
Review the entire Program and Schedule of Events.
Network, shop, relax
Wander through the expanded Exhibit Hall Marketplace during extended conference breaks and longer hours. Mingle and network with fellow attendees, exhibitors, and speakers—with a gorgeous view of the Philadelphia skyline. And be sure to enter our “Exhibit Hall Marketplace Passport” raffle by visiting participating exhibitor booths for clues. Stay tuned for more details about the irresistible raffle prize! After sessions are over on Saturday, join us for a special social event. The details for this fun, relaxing evening are still being finalized, so stay tuned.
Take a moment to explore
The Loews Hotel Philadelphia in historic, downtown Philadelphia is just steps from the charming 122-year-old Reading Terminal Market. There you can stroll through stalls selling fresh, local foods or grab a bite from the huge selection of gourmet and ethnic eateries. A 15-minute walk will take you to the birthplace of America—Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. (A free shuttle will easily deliver you to the hotel from the nearby train station, or, if you prefer, park at the hotel or in nearby lots.)
Note: Online registration for this event has closed as of 12:00am April 24. Please download a form to complete and return by email or bring with you to register onsite in Philadelphia.