You are here
2015 Joint American Homeopathic Conference
Get ready for a tour-de-force line-up at this year’s 10th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future, May 8-10, 2015. This year’s location at the Loews Hotel in Philadelphia provides a stunning, historic backdrop for this year’s event that you won’t want to miss.
Our leading edge programming will provide a smorgasbord of offerings for all levels, with premier, thought-provoking presentations, clinical information and content, that will be immediately practical for all who are yearning to learn something new, advance their skills, and deepen their understanding of the homeopathic healing art. Join our mailing list to receive all of the latest details via email.
*Who will be there?
The 2015 JAHC will feature some of the most experienced, successful homeopaths from around the globe., including:
- Prafull Vijayakar, MD, has been practicing for more than 40 years and has successfully treated thousands of cases of serious and advanced pathology. Known as the Einstein of homeopathy, his mission—to propagate “Predictive Homeopathy”—keeps him energized. Dr. Vijayakar will teach a full-day session, sharing his unique approach to case taking and treatment—an unparalleled opportunity to learn from a master.
- Paul Herscu, ND, DHANP, MPH, is an internationally sought-after speaker and founder of the New England School of Homeopathy. He has a special interest in working with children, particularly those with autistic spectrum disorders and other neurological conditions. Dr. Herscu will teach a half-day session on treating autistic spectrum disorders.
- André Saine, DC, ND, FCAH, is a graduate of National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon and has been the Dean of the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy since 1986. He is considered to be the leading expert on the practice approaches employed by homeopathy's finest prescribers and has taught homeopathy extensively in North America and Europe for over 25 years to health care professionals. The Canadian Academy of homeopathy is considered to be one of the foremost homeopathy schools in the world.
Saturday and Sunday mornings will kick-off with engaging keynote presentations on the history and future of homeopathy from:
- Kim Elia, who has been practicing homeopathy for more than 30 years. He lectures extensively throughout the world and is Director of WholeHealthNow.
- Peter Fisher, FRCP, a prominent figure in the global homeopathic community, who serves as homeopath to Her Majesty, the Queen of England, and Clinical Director and Director of Research at the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine.
The rest of the weekend will be packed with sessions featuring numerous additional exciting speakers including Heiner Frei, MD; Jo Daly, CCH; Ann E. Jerome, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA); Gabrielle Traub M.Tech (Hom), CCH; Linda Baker, MD; and Karen Allen, CCH.
In addition, we’re thrilled that over 80 presentation proposals were submitted by members of the homeopathic community in our second successful “Call for Abstracts,” and we’ll be highlighting some of our talented colleagues at the conference, namely Peter Chapell; Douglas Falkner, MD, MHom; Chris Sowton, ND; Jackie Wilson, MD, DHt, DABIHM; Loretta Butehorn, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA); Lee Kayne, PhD, MRPharmS, FFHom; and John P (Jay) Borneman, PhD, MS, MBA.
Network, shop, relax
Wander through the expanded Exhibit Hall Marketplace during extended conference breaks and longer hours. Mingle and network with fellow attendees, exhibitors, and speakers—with a gorgeous view of the Philadelphia skyline. And be sure to enter our “Exhibit Hall Marketplace Passport” raffle by visiting participating exhibitor booths for clues. Stay tuned for more details about the irresistible raffle prize! After sessions are over on Saturday, join us for a special social event. The details for this fun, relaxing evening are still being finalized, so stay tuned.
Take a moment to explore
The Loews Hotel Philadelphia in historic, downtown Philadelphia is just steps from the charming 122-year-old Reading Terminal Market. There you can stroll through stalls selling fresh, local foods or grab a bite from the huge selection of gourmet and ethnic eateries. A 15-minute walk will take you to the birthplace of America—Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. (A free shuttle will easily deliver you to the hotel from the nearby train station, or, if you prefer, park at the hotel or in nearby lots.)
Register early…and win!
Registration will open in early December, so be on the lookout for more information about how to register for this one-of-a-kind event. Anyone who registers before February 16, 2015 will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a free conference registration and two nights’ accommodation for the 2016 JAHC—a prize worth almost $1000!!
*Speakers and/or schedule are subject to change without prior notice.