You are here
2016 Joint American Homeopathic Conference
Thank you for joining us for the 2016 JAHC. Details about the 2017 JAHC will be announced soon.
The 11th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Ascending to New Heights: Reaching the Summit with Homeopathy, April 8-10, 2016 will be a 3 day weekend of learning, networking, and inspiration.
This special event - the largest gathering of the homeopathic community in the US - will take place in beautiful Westminster, Colorado (just outside of Denver) at the Westin Westminster, in full view of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Learn, Become Inspired
Each year, the JAHC features some of the most well-known, experienced, successful homeopaths from around the globe. This year's line-up features inspirational practitioners including:
- A.U. Ramakrishnan, MBBS, MF Hom, PhD
- Alastair Gray, DSH (UK), PCH (UK), PCHom (Malaysia), ADH (NZ), BAHons (NZ), AHA, ATMS, ARoH (Aus), RSHom (UK)
- Alex Bekker, MD
- Alexander Tournier, BSc, Cantab, PhD, LCHE, RSHom (video presentation)
- Amy Rothenberg, ND
- Barbara Seideneck, CHom, CCH, RSHom (NA)
- Denise Straiges, CCH, RSHom (NA)
- Frans Vermeulen & Linda Johnston, MD
- George Vithoulkas (video presentation)
- Iris Bell, MD, PhD (video presentation)
- Jeremy Sherr (video presentation)
- Joe Kellerstein, ND
- Kathleen Scheible, CCH
- Lauren Hubele, MEd
- Nick Nossaman, MD, DHt
- Rajan Sankaran, MD (Hom), FS Hom (England) (video presentation)
- Robin Murphy, ND
- Ronald Whitmont, MD
- Sally Williams, RSHom(NA), CCH,HMC
- Tim Dooley, ND, MD
- And more!
Network, shop, and relax
Wander through the expanded Exhibit Hall Marketplace during extended conference breaks and longer hours. Mingle and network with fellow attendees, exhibitors, and speakers—with a gorgeous view of the Rocky Mountains. And be sure to enter our “Exhibit Hall Marketplace Passport” raffle by visiting participating exhibitor booths for clues. After sessions are over on Saturday, join us for a special social event. The details for this fun, relaxing evening are still being finalized, so stay tuned.
Take a moment to connect with nature
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Westminster, Colorado, a relaxing destination nestled between Denver and Boulder. Perched among the Rocky Mountains, Westminster gives beauty a whole new perspective. Enjoy a relaxing night’s sleep and wake up to amazing Rocky Mountain views. Then take a relaxing stroll along one of the numerous walking paths located on the property – adjacent to over 200 acres of pristine parkland. Plus, Westminster is conveniently located close to metro Denver attractions, sports arenas, fabulous entertainment, and numerous Denver restaurants.