You are here
2017 JAHC Hotel, Travel & Area Information
Hotel Accommodations and Reservations
The Loews Atlanta Hotel offers Self-parking for $26 and Valet parking for $38
Travel and Transportation
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is 30 minutes away from the hotel. Ground transportation options from ATL to the hotel include:
- Super Shuttle: Atlanta Super Shuttle offers a shared-ride service of $18.50 to and from ATL.Book your reservation here.
- Uber: A one-way Uber from the Atlanta airport to the Loews Atlanta Hotel will cost between $14 - $19, depending on the time of day and the type of car hired. (note: uberX is the most affordable).
- Taxi: The taxi fare between Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and the hotel, in either direction, is a flat rate of $32, plus $2 for each additional passenger.
- Car Rental: Loews Hotels guests can receive up to 20% off Economy through Full Size cars with Hertz in the U.S. and Canada. Click here to learn more about these great offers.
- Subway: The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) train system has connections between the airport and Downtown, Midtown, Buckhead and the Perimeter for easy Atlanta travel. The closest station to the hotel is the Midtown Stop, just two blocks away. The fare is $2.50 each way, and passengers must purchase the Breeze Card from station vending machines to ride. Multi-trip passes, as well as one- to 30-day passes are also available. MARTA closes each night at 1 AM and reopens at 4:45 AM on weekdays and at 6 AM on weekends.
NOTE: NCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
FROM THE NORTH (I-75)
- Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar - Named for its emphasis on salted, cured meats and classically rustic presentation on wood blocks
- Market Eleven - Culinary treats, picnics-to-go, gifts and products from local artists and Midtown organizations
Within Walking Distance
Area Attractions & Things to Do in Atlanta
In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit. April weather in Atlanta can range anywhere from the low 50's to the mid 70's. This gives a great opportunity to get out and explore - just don't forget your jacket!
Check out the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau website for a full list of activites!
Sampling of some local places of interest: