You are here
2017 JAHC Student Rate Application Information
NCH is pleased to offer a 50% discount off of the conference registration fees to approved students enrolled in recognized schools of homeopathy or other accredited 4 year institution. For 2017 we are offering discounts on 3-Day, 2-Day and 1-Day registrations. All student discounts are subject to approval before registrations are processed. Due to the approval process, online registration for students is not available.
Student Discount Eligibility Criteria
**This discount is meant to assist conference attendees that are students working towards a professional career in homeopathy, but who are not yet practicing homeopathy. Please review the criteria below carefully to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for this discount.**
Applicants must be enrolled at a recognized school of homeopathy or other accredited 4 year institution, either full-time or part-time, completing an established curriculum at the school.
- Students enrolled in periodic workshops, seminars, webinars, or other courses that are not a part of an established curriculum at a homeopathic school are not eligible for this student discount.
- Practicing homeopaths (even if enrolled at a recognized school of homeopathy or program) are not eligible to receive this discount.
- School directors, faculty, or clinical supervisors working at a recognized school of homeopathy are not eligible to receive this discount.
- Recent graduates of a recognized school of homeopathy are not eligible to receive this discount.
- Healthcare professionals working to integrate homeopathy into their already established practice are not eligible to receive this discount.
Student Discount Procedures
All three items (registration form, payment and verification) must be submitted together in order to be eligible for the discount. Applications submitted without all three items will be rendered void. Online registration for students applying for the student discount is not available since all discounted registrations must be pre-approved by NCH staff before processing.
Please Note these Important Policies
We cannot provide 50% refunds for student that first register at the full price. Proof of student status must be provided at the time of registration.
Schools are welcome to send in a group registration (with a separate registration form with payment completed for each student) with one letter on school letterhead that lists the names of the students that are registering, signed by a school official. Payment must be submitted at that time as well. Please do not send any lists of student’s names that do not accompany completed registration forms and payments.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions about the conference and this discounted registration rate.