You are here
The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, the spring winds are blowing. Sounds wonderful unless you happen to be one of the unlucky ones who dreads the onset of allergies. Homeopathy can help alleviate both short-term and long-term allergy symptoms. Long-term allergy relief is best accomplished with the help of a homeopathic professional. For short-term allergy relief, try one of the remedies below:
- Allium cepa: Burning discharge from nose, bland discharge from eyes, light hurts the eyes, sicking/pricking sensation in larynx.
- Euphrasia: eyes very swollen with thick, burning discharge, bland discharge from nose, coughing up phlegm, feels worse indoors.
- Sabadilla: violent sneezing, itchy nose, red, and swollen eyelids, runny eyes, headache as if head is shrinking, chilly, person’s thinking is dull and slow.
- Nux vomica: stuffiness and blocked breathing, itchiness inside ears, the eyes burn and are sensitive to light, person is irritable.
- Pulsatilla: bland yellow discharge from the nose and eyes, weepy or tearful disposition, persona feels better in open air.
- Arsenicum album: wheezing and tightness in lungs, burning throat, person is restless and worried.
- Arundo: early in hay fever season with tickly nose and sneezing, no discharge, roof of mouth itchy.