You are here
Board of Directors
NCH is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which, since its inception, has traditionally maintained a balance of consumers, health care professionals, and industry representatives. The term of directorship is three years.
The Call for Nominations is now open!
- "Rebranding" NCH (we won an award for it!) to make us more visible
- Hiring more professional expertise in nonprofit management, marketing, and other areas to help expand our influence
- Transitioning the board from being a working board to a more strategic role supported by expert staff
- Expertise with fundraising, finance, marketing, media, and/or public relations
- Successful business or nonprofit board experience outside of homeopathy
- Involvement with integrative healthcare or healthy-living consumer organizations
- Experience with public policy work
- Passion for homeopathy, not necessarily as a practitioner (home users, patients/clients, students, practitioners of other modalities, and so on)
- Along with their responsibility for governance, board members are expected to participate in organizational fundraising activities and personally donate to NCH each year. Board members are not compensated for their time or services but are reimbursed for reasonable travel and lodging expenses to attend board meetings. Currently the board holds two in-person meetings a year and communicates via e-mail, conference call, and phone throughout the year.
- Send your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us why you think the person would be a great board member, what their specific qualifications are, and their email address. Self-nominations are allowed. The deadline for nominations is 11:59 p.m. EST, November 14, 2014. Anyone who has been a member of NCH for at least one year is eligible for nomination.
- Ann Jerome, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA)
- Joe Lillard, MPA
- Edward Conway, MBA
- Loretta Butehorn, PhD, CCH
- Abby Beale, CCH
- Douglas Falkner, MD, M.Hom.
- Tina Quirk, RN, MS, CCH, RSHom(NA)
- Alison Teitelbaum, MS, MPH
Executive Director (ex-officio)