You are here
Find a Remedy
It’s easy to get started using homeopathy at home. You don’t need to be an expert in anatomy, physiology, or pharmacology. You only need to be able to observe your and your family’s symptoms and any changes you might see in those symptoms.
By using the information on this site you can quickly learn enough about homeopathy to use it at home to care for yourself and your family to address minor illnesses and injuries that don’t necessarily need a doctor’s care. Check out the Getting Started with Homeopathy page to learn more.
Below is a searchable database of common illnesses and injuries that can be quickly and easily treated with homeopathy at home. To search the database, simply type in the symptom, illness, or injury for which you'd like to find a remedy in the search box below.
We recommend supplementing this database with a book or two about treating homeopathy at home, such as:
- Homeopathic Medicine At Home by Maesimund B. Panos MD, Jane Heimlich and Dr Robert Mendelsohn
- The Family Guide to Homeopathy: Symptoms and Natural Solutions by Andrew Lockie
- The Complete Homeopathy Handbook by Miranda Castro
- Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines by Stephen Cummings and Dana Ullman
- Easy Homeopathy by Edward Shalts, MD
These and many other books about homeopathy can be purchased online or at your local bookstore.
And remember, if you are experiencing a serious medical condition or a medical emergency, be sure to consult a professional homeopath.
We're sorry, but no items matched your search. Please try searching for another term.