You are here
NCH Project Opportunities
NCH has a variety of ongoing projects that allow you to engage throughout the year as your schedule permits. Customize your volunteer experience based on your interests and schedule. To get involved in any of these projects, complete the NCH Volunteer Application Form.
Be an NCH Webinar Speaker
NCH hosts a webinar each month. The topics vary from introductory basics for beginners to advanced case approaches for practitioners. Volunteer opportunities for this project are as follows:
Brainstorm content topics
Draft marketing copy
- preparing for back to school/remedies to have on hand
- remedies for aging/the elderly
- preparing for/recovering from surgery (planned or unplanned surgeries)
- when to treat at home and when to make the decision to see a professional
Homeopathic Case Quizzes
Have you seen our homeopathic “case quizzes” in our newsletter or on our Facebook page? The homeopathic community loves these quizzes - and loves to offer up their guesses for the answers! We're always in need of new quizzes - and new authors for them. The quizzes are usually fairly short, describe a case/symptoms, and then ask our readers what the remedy would be for that case. You can see some examples of previous quizzes here: http://www.homeopathycenter.org/sample-homeopathic-case-quizzes. Volunteer opportunities for this project are as follows:
Draft case quizzes
- Recruit others to draft case quizzes
Homeopathy Today Magazine
The NCH quarterly magazine Homeopathy Today is filled with articles written by some of today’s most prominent homeopaths. We are always looking for new authors and ideas for content. Volunteer opportunities for this project are as follows:
- Draft an article for the magazine. See article submission guidelines.
- Brainstorm content topics and recruit authors
- Assist in content editing process
Do you like Facebook? Twitter? Do you like sharing information about homeopathy with the world? Then consider joining the NCH social media team! Volunteer opportunities for this project are as follows:
- Draft content for NCH social media channels
- Monitor and participate in NCH social media channels
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Share 'Your Homeopathy Story'
We LOVe to hear from the community about how you are using homeopathy at home. You don't need to be a professional homeopath (or writer) to submit your story. Just excited enough to tell it! Submit your story and read recent submissions from the community.