You are here
Seeking Freelance Writer
- Generate ideas for homeopathy-themed magazine articles.
- Write inspiring, timely, original articles on assigned topics, such as clinical subjects, human interest stories, reviews of products/books/research. (Length: approximately 250 to 3500 words.)
- Has knowledge and understanding of classical/Hahnemannian homeopathy, its concepts, principles, and vocabulary.
- Writes in a clear, logical, user-friendly way.
- Engages readers by making the subject compelling.
- Wants to empower people to learn homeopathic self-care skills.
- Wants to promote homeopathy by demonstrating its successes with well-supported evidence.
- Gets along well with others.
- Experienced in researching topics in the field and interviewing experts.
- Able to self-edit, fact-check, and submit clean copy that is devoid of errors.
- Takes suggestions and willingly edits/rewrites to tailor writing to NCH needs.
- Able to work within a set deadline.
Additional Qualifications (not required, but are a plus)
- Knowledge of the homeopathic community and its players.
- Proven promotional writing skills and experience.
- Experience writing for a consumer publication.
- Skilled at editing others’ writing for content, clarity, substance.