NCH Homeopathic Service Awards
Each year, the NCH Awards Committee accepts and reviews nominations and selects award recipients.
Henry N. Williams Professional Service Award (established 1999)
The Henry N. Williams Professional Service Award honors a United States or Canada based homeopathic professional who has demonstrated service, leadership, and dedication to the homeopathic community. This could be in the form of clinical work, education, research, organizational leadership, or in the political arena.
Martha Oelman Community Service Award (established 1999)
This award honors a United States or Canada based person who, or organization that, has demonstrated unusual devotion to the practice and promotion of homeopathic treatment in any of these ways:
- engaging in activities that encourage homeopathic education
- engaging in activities that encourage homeopathic research
- showing dedication to the organizations that represent homeopathy nationwide
- volunteering time and talent
- using his or her vocational or professional resources for the furtherance of homeopathy
- cooperating with existing individuals and organizations
- creating new ways of raising the public’s awareness
- holding office in homeopathic organizations, either lay or professional
Julian Winston NCH Service Award (established 2015)
This award honors a United States or Canada based person who has contributed substantially to the National Center for Homeopathy in a voluntary capacity.
Peter Fisher Memorial award (established 2019)
This award honors a person (or group) who has contributed substantially to homeopathy in the field of research.