NCH is pleased to connect you with our event planner:
PTF & Associates, Inc. Conference Planning & Management Specialists
JAHC Registration, Sponsorship & Exhibiting
JAHC Payment Policy
Payment for online registration can be made by credit card only. Wire transfers are not accepted for individual registrations. Should you need to pay by phone or check, please contact our Event Planner:
Onsite payment methods are credit card, check or cash only. Full payment must accompany all registrations and registration will not be final until payment is received.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
NCH is unable to accept telephone or verbal cancellations. To cancel your registration, please provide a written notice to NCH via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19, 2021 to be eligible for 100% reimbursement (less processing fee), by April 9, 2021 for a 50% refund (less processing fee). No refunds will be considered after April 9, 2021. All refunds are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. Registration fees cannot be credited to a future event, membership, or product. NCH reserves the right to withhold all refunds until after the event. Note: If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the in-person event must be cancelled, the JAHC 2021 will be held in a virtual/online format and refunds for the in-person conference will be provided in full.
JAHC fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act rules and regulations. If any participant is in need of special accommodations, please submit a written request of your needs to Paul Frank (contact information above).
All registrants will be provided a name badge upon check-in in Reston. Your name badge is your ticket into the event. For security purposes, you will be required to wear your name badge at all times in the JAHC meeting space, including the exhibit hall. Individuals without a visible name badge will not be permitted.
Access to event spaces is directly related to the days for which you have registered:
3-Day Fri, Sat & Sun
Registration includes access to the meeting rooms (educational sessions) and the Exhibit Hall Marketplace Friday through Sunday, Refreshment Breaks Friday through Sunday, Friday evening opening reception, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening celebration and Sunday breakfast.
2-Day Fri & Sat
Registration includes access to the meeting rooms (educational sessions) and Exhibit Hall Marketplace Friday & Saturday, Refreshment Breaks Friday & Saturday, Friday evening opening reception, Saturday evening celebration and Saturday lunch.
2-Day Sat & Sun
Registration includes access to the meeting rooms (educational sessions) and Exhibit Hall Marketplace Saturday & Sunday, Refreshment Breaks on Saturday & Sunday, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening celebration and Sunday Breakfast.
1-Day (Fri or Sat)
Registration includes access to the meeting rooms (educational sessions) and Exhibit Hall Marketplace, Refreshment Breaks and any JAHC provided meals for the single day you have registered.
Please contact Paul Frank (contact information above).
CODE OF CONDUCT
As a nonprofit organization at the forefront of the homeopathy community, the National Center for Homeopathy (NCH) strives to uphold the highest legal, ethical, and moral standards. Our donors, members and volunteers support NCH because they trust us to be good stewards of their resources, and to uphold rigorous standards of conduct. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires the careful observance of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
NCH expects its volunteers, meeting attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and staff to display the highest qualities of personal and professional integrity in all aspects of their NCH related activities. Accordingly, and to foster a positive environment built upon a foundation of trust, respect, open communications, and ethical behavior, the NCH Board of Directors has issued this Conduct Policy to remind people of the importance of following a code of conduct when participating in any NCH activity.
This policy applies to NCH volunteers, i.e., it applies to individuals conducting the business and affairs of the NCH without compensation for that conduct. It also applies to attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and staff at the Joint American Homeopathic Conference and all NCH events and meetings (both virtual and in-person). Volunteers, meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and staff should at all times abide by this Code of Conduct Policy.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff should understand and support NCH’s mission.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff should contribute to a collegial, inclusive, positive, and respectful environment.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff must avoid taking any inappropriate actions based on race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, political affiliation, presence of disabilities, or educational background. They should show consistent respect to colleagues, regardless of the level of their formal education and whether they are from industry, government or from within the homeopathy community.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff should interact with others in a cooperative and respectful manner.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff should refrain from using insulting, harassing, or otherwise offensive language in their NCH interactions. Disruptive, harassing, or inappropriate behavior toward other volunteers, meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and staff is unacceptable. Personal boundaries set by others must be observed. Harassment of any kind, including but not limited to unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment will not be tolerated.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff must obey all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant government authorities while acting on behalf of the NCH. Likewise, volunteers, meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and staff must obey all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant government authorities while attending NCH meetings.
- Conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers and staff should only use NCH’s trademarks, insignia, name, logos, and other intellectual property in compliance with NCH regulations and directives as may be issued from time to time.
Since we strive to be a collegial organization, negative remarks about another individual, homeopathic organization or methodology are not acceptable. Any individual who uses pejorative or belittling language in speech or in written materials will be asked to leave any NCH hosted event.
Violations of this Conduct Policy should be reported promptly to the NCH Secretary or to the President of the NCH Board of Directors. In cases of alleged persistent and/or serious violations of this Conduct Policy, the Board shall review the evidence and shall take such actions as may be appropriate, including but not limited to requiring volunteers to leave their volunteer position(s); precluding volunteers from serving in volunteer roles in the future; requiring meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and/or staff to leave the conference/meeting; and, precluding conference/meeting attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and staff from attending future NCH hosted conferences/meetings. NCH, through its Board of Directors, reserves the right to pursue additional measures as it may determine are appropriate.