Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Antimonium crudum is mostly a remedy for digestive complaints especially when associated with irritability in children or sentimental adults.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- sensitive stomach with nausea and diarrhea
- digestive troubles that are worse from emotional worries
- tongue often appears white as if covered by fallen snow
- sensitivity to the heat and to warm rooms which worsen symptoms
- children who need this remedy typically hate to be examined
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!