Apis mellifica is a remedy derived from the extract of a honey bee. Symptoms that are reduced by Apis remind us of bee stings: redness, swelling, and pain.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- swelling with stinging pain (like that of a bee sting)
- puffiness around the eyes
- sore throats with burning pain that are relieved by cool drinks
- urinary tract infections associated with stinging/burning pain
- swollen feet or legs
- inflamed joints with redness and stinging pain
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!