Argentum nitricum is a remedy especially helpful for emotional, open, naive individuals with neurological or digestive complaints.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- digestive or neurological symptoms in people who are very warm and bothered by the heat
- loud belching and passing of wind
- abdominal bloating with gas
- great desire for sugar and sweets which worsen abdominal troubles and may cause diarrhea
- a specific for hoarseness of the voice with splinter-like pain in the throat
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!