At the core of Arsenicum album symptoms is insecurity, anxiety and restlessness. Burning pain is another common indication.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- sleeplessness that is worst just after midnight
- food poisoning with vomiting and nausea and diarrhea
- burning pain in the stomach soothed by warm drinks
- diarrhea with foul smelling, watery stool
- dry hard skin with intense itching
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!