Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Causticum is often recommended for sensitive and sympathetic types. Its greatest effects are on nerves and joints.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- right sided facial neuralgia (nerve pain)
- stiffness of joints especially when there is deformity
- difficulty passing urine after surgery
- incontinence in post menopausal women, especially on sneezing and laughing
- hoarseness ( especially from overuse of the voice) with a great desire for drinks
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!