Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Chamomilla is most commonly used for children’s complaints. The leading indications for this remedy are irritability and hypersensitivity to pain.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- painful teething in babies and children
- ear pain in children associated with anger and irritability- when the child cannot be consoled
- colicky stomach pain
- green colored diarrhea associated with teething in babies
- rocking makes the child feel better
- one red cheek and one pale cheek
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!