Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Gelsemium is a remedy to use for weakness, fatigue and fearfulness before an event.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- stage fright with trembling and diarrhea
- fear before an exam, an interview, or a performance
- weakness associated with the flu
- headache that starts in the back of the head (and that may shift to the forehead)
- chills running up and down the spine
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!