Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Ignatia is a remedy for acute grief with sobbing and tremendous emotional sensitivity.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- mood swings in someone who is defensive and difficult to comfort
- headaches following grief or loss
- difficulty taking a deep breath – sighing
- back pain following a loss
- spasms, tics and twitches
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!