Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Mercurius solubilis is a remedy used when symptoms are strong and characterized by offensive odor and salivation.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- right ear pain with offensive discharge
- breath and saliva have a foul odor
- recurrent sinusitis with offensive odor
- sore throat with increased saliva and metallic taste
- acute illnesses accompanied by night sweats
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!