Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Phosphorous is a remedy often used to treat complaints with a quality of openness and lack of grounding.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- nose bleeds with bright red blood
- bleeding after dental procedures
- lingering side effects after anesthesia (confusion, nausea, weakness)
- GI complaints with nausea, vomiting, and great thirst
- menses with profuse red blood
- lingering coughs that go into the chest
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!