Download a FREE collection of our most popular homeopathy resources.
Pulsatilla is a remedy used in cases where the individual typically has a bit of softness or gentleness to him/her. Symptoms tend to involve circulation or hormones and are usually better in open air.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- symptoms worse during pregnancy, menopause or around the period
- headaches at the end of the period made worse by stuffy rooms and heat
- changeable moods that improve with company and attention
- fullness in the ear associated with weepiness and desire for affection
- hay fever with green nasal discharge, itching and tearing of the eyes with a strong desire for cool air and air conditioning
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!