Sulphur is one of homeopathy’s most versatile remedies. It is used for countless symptoms, most associated with warmth, excessive sweating and burning pain.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- infections of the eye or eyelid associated with burning
- tremendous appetite with great love of food
- morning diarrhea with burning of the rectum
- hot feet with desire to stick feet out from covers
- eczema with tremendous itching made worse by hot weather, hot showers and the heat of the bed
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!