Thuja is a remedy often used for people who have low self confidence. It is helpful for a variety of skin, gastrointestinal and urogenital complaints.
This remedy can also be indicated for:
- to help reduce warts especially those on the face or hands
- for warts that come after a vaccination
- left sided headaches that feel like a “nail is going into the brain”
- sensitivity of the stomach
- wart-like lesions on the genitals
The National Center for Homeopathy is a 501c3 non-profit organization, but more importantly – we are a charity you can trust. We rely on the support of our donors to provide free, accurate, and timely information about homeopathy to the general public. Help us continue to raise awareness about homeopathy remedies and change peoples’ lives!