NCH is your vital source for homeopathy information!APPLY NOW
Student Membership is for US- and Canadian-resident students working towards a career in homeopathy and enrolled in an NCH-recognized homeopathy school, ACHENA-accredited homeopathy school, or AANMC-accredited naturopathic medical college.
Membership Dues: $50 USD (renewable for one additional term with proof of current homeopathy school enrollment)
NOTE: NCH Student Membership is designed for students who have not yet received a homeopathy diploma, who are working toward a homeopathy career, and who are not professionally practicing yet.
Student Member Benefits
- 25% Discount on your 2022 Joint American Homeopathic Conference virtual ticket registration – OR- 15% off your in-person ticket.
- Homeopathy Today magazine – Quarterly digital issues – Click here to view Sample
- Homeopathy Today archives – 2004 to present day
- NCH Member-only webinars – new and archived webinars on a variety of topics
- Homeopathic Housecall, an acute-care and first-aid remedy app donated by WholeHealthNow – FREE for 3-months
- Learn How to Use a Homeopathic Medicine Kit e-course donated by HomeopathicFamilyMedicine.com
- Homeopathy Help Network –one free acute-care consultation through April 2022
- CHC Preparatory Course – $40 off CHC Exam prep course
- Materia Medica Viva by George Vithoulkas – 12% discount on the 13 volume set
- 20% off entire Boiron cart at shop.boironusa.com
- Coupons for 30% off 20 Remedy Kit and 20% off online orders (one coupon per order) at OLLOIS.com
- 10% off all Washington Homeopathic Products orders at homeopathyworks.com
- Enrolled in a North American homeopathy school
- Engaged in early years of training
- Pursuing a homeopathy career
- Not professionally practicing full- or part-time
Ineligible Students – Please join as an Individual Member
- Already received a homeopathy diploma or established a practice/consultation business
- Enrolled in a post-graduate program
- Studying to integrate homeopathy into established medical or holistic wellness practice
- Studying for personal use with no plans to practice professionally
Please allow 10-14 business days for Student Membership Application processing. Also, please obtain your student verification letter BEFORE starting the application (details below). A student verification letter is required.