NCH is your vital source for homeopathy information!APPLY NOW
US- and Canadian-resident students enrolled in an NCH-recognized homeopathy school, ACHENA-accredited homeopathy school, or AANMC-accredited naturopathic medical college are welcome to apply.
Membership Dues: $40 USD (renewable for second term with proof of current homeopathy school enrollment)
NOTE: NCH Student Membership is designed for students who have not yet received a homeopathy diploma, who are working toward a homeopathy career, and who are not professionally practicing yet.
Student Member Benefits
- Quarterly digital issues of NCH Homeopathy Today magazine – VIEW SAMPLE
- Access to NCH education and information archives
- 20% off your Boiron cart at shop.boironusa.com
- 10% off all Washington Homeopathic Products orders at homeopathy works.com
- Coupons for free remedy tube and 20% off online orders (one coupon per order) at OLLOIS.com
- Access to Homeopathic Housecall, an acute-care and first-aid remedy app donated by WholeHealthNow
- Access to Learn How to Use a Homeopathic Medicine Kit e-course donated by Dana Ullman, MPH, CCH of HomeopathicFamilyMedicine.com
The NCH Student Membership is designed for students that are in their first few years of formal training and are working towards a career in homeopathy here in North America, but are not yet practicing professionally (even part-time):
- Professional homeopaths and students that have already received a diploma in homeopathy and/or established a practice or part-time business providing consultations are not eligible (even if enrolled in a post-graduate program), but are welcome to join at the Individual Membership level ($75.00 US/Canada or $65.00 Digital).
- Licensed medical professionals, healthcare providers and holistic wellness professionals studying to integrate homeopathy into their already established practice or business are not eligible, but are welcome to join at the Individual Membership level ($75.00 US/Canada or $65.00 Digital).
- Students enrolled in periodic workshops, seminars, or webinars are not eligible, but are welcome to join NCH at the Individual Membership level ($75.00 US/Canada or $65.00 Digital).
Please allow 10-14 business days for Student Membership Application processing. Before starting the application, please be sure to obtain your student verification letter (details below).